Recipe - Rub
Create a tasty spice rub with the help of dried sugar kelp . Then use your rub to flavor a quality steak, a freshly caught fish or vegetarian equivalent!
- About 1 dl dried sugar kelp
- 2 garlic cloves
- Lemon zest (dried)
- A pinch of cereal salt
- Grate lemon zest and chop garlic
- Dry the lemon zest and garlic, e.g. in the oven at 50 degrees for a couple of hours
- Grind the sugar kelp down for about 2-3 minutes in a blender until atomized
- Mix the above ingredients together with cereal salt of any size in a jar or container
- Shake the jar well, then ready to rub in!