Make your own seaweed pancakes with dried sugar kelp . Easy to make and also super good with some accessories according to taste and taste!
- 3 eggs
- 3dl wheat flour
- 6dl milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp dried sugar kelp in flakes or powders
- Butter or oil for frying
- Crème fraiche
- Chopped red onion
- Seaweed caviar / vendace roe
- Mix flour, salt and dried sugar kelp in a bowl. Whisk in half the milk and whip to a smooth batter. Put in the rest of the milk and eggs and whip well.
- Fry thin pancakes in a little butter, for each pancake, in a frying or pancake pan.
- Serve with crème fraiche, chopped red onion and seaweed caviar (or vendace roe).